Wednesday, May 20, 2009

California Vacation

There is nothing better than a vacation is there? I recently went to Southern California with family. It was our last hurrah before my brother Jay leaves for Fortelaza, Brazil. We did the typical trip of visiting all the theme parks and spending a day at Newport Beach. There is just something about California that I love. I hope that in the next 10 years I find my way there. I would love to live there and experience the California living.



We like to pose...My mom wanted this to be the best picture. I think we talked about what we would do for a half an hour. She wanted it to be perfect.
Nothing better than spending a day at the happiest place on earth.
I've been to Sea World a lot in the past 2 years. I made everyone do this park in 1/2 a day. You can only look at Penquins for so long...But of course the whales get all the attention anyway.
I love Lucy! It was great to see my idol as not my idol but hey I can't help it. My fav episode is when they eat all the chocolate in the factory. LOL
3D Glasses-so sexy right?

F is For Foust. Its one of the best letters in the alphabet.
I only got this pic because a coworker of mine likes him. He kinda smelled funny-not the coworker but Beetle Juice. Anyways it was a fun vaca and it was great to get out of town for a week.

No comments: