Thursday, February 5, 2009

Koi Pond

For those of you who own an iPhone or an iPod Touch, I’m sure you’ve heard of the Koi Pond app. I know it sounds ridiculously simple and boring. However, after doing this review months ago, I can’t stop singing Koi Pond’s praises.
Koi Pond is a lifelike simulation app complete with feeding, sounds, and water interaction. Sounds stupid right? I know I thought the same thing when I found out what Koi Pond was. I thought for sure there would be more of a game or something than just putting your finger in some water and playing with fish.
It’s a very simple app, but it does its job very well. Whenever I’m stressed, or just need a break from work-this app is one of the first I turn to. Playing with the fish, even if the “bite” my finger. I shake my device to feed the fish, or just hang out in the pool. So check out Koi Pond-you just might be pleasantly surprised.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That was fun to watch. When you do those little spots, do you write up what you want to say ahead of time and then read it to make sure it is the perfect length of time? I've always wondered how that works. I think you should get a job at fox news, and then bring me on as a political consultant! ha ha ha. :)