Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CES

This was my first experience at the Consumer Electronics Show. It was a lot of fun and a lot of work. Walking all over the Las Vegas Convention Center was a feat in itself. Between the convention center and the Venetian there were 2,700 exhibitors in many different product categories from audio to digital imaging, gaming, home theater, and in-vehicle technology.

We (my coworkers and I) searched the show for the best and most interesting products. I checked out 3D TVs, OLED TVs, software, gaming chairs, to batteries that run on water. It was all very interesting and informative and I got more nerdy the longer I was there. I’ll post the most fun products I saw in the next couple of days. You’ll see me racing a car in a sweet gaming chair that shakes when I crash (that happens a lot-only when I’m gaming of courseJ), to having a piece of equipment wrapped around my head where it uses my “brain power” to move a ball.

I hope you enjoy some of these videos from CES, even if it will take months to years to get our hands on the actual products!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Do you mean to tell me that you were in Las Vegas AGAIN and didn't so much as call???????????
Conventions can keep you extremely busy, so I guess I can understand. But at least give me a call next time!

Jessica said...

Michelle! You wouldn't believe how busy we were...we were running all over Vegas for CES, it was crazy! But I would love to see you next time I am in town!